some changes that could be made to my study programme

Hello everyone who is read this blog! Today I going to write about some changes that could be made in my career. I am in the second year of chemistry.

Well my faculty has many problems in infrastructure, for example we do not have cafeteria, so we have to lunch in the garden, this is so unconfortable because sometimes do not have a place to have lunch because all garden is full. there are also problems with the material of laboratory because some are broken, and this cause that our result be wrong, therefore our marks will also be. There are also times that we lose a lot of time of class because clables for projectors do not work.

Talking about the curriculum, I think that is so mad organization because we are taking a laboratoy class at the same time as a class that is about that laboratory, so when the teachers ask me, it is very difficult to answer because I still do not know why thing happen, in my case I am taking laboratory of organic chemistry and the class of organic chemistry and in  the laboratory we are advances with respect  to class of organic chemistry and is so hard to study.

Use of technology in my career You do not perceive much at the beginning, because the truth is that we have to learn to do things manually in order to get used to it, but I think that in the higher courses and more technology.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

English Language Challenges