English Language Challenges

Hello everybody who is reading this blog, today I going to write about a English Language Challenges.

What comments can you make about your experience learning English at university?
My experience learning English at university it has not changed much that I had at school, I have not learned anything new, and the truth is that I feel I have not learned anything. And I still do not understand the audio CDs that teachers put, because the people, who are speaking, speak very fast.
And the Monday's classes are very boring, I prefer the Tuesday's class, is more entertaining making blogs.

 What about the use of blogs?
I like to write blog, but this depend of the topic, because sometimes is so hard to write about for example ' post graduate studies'. Also I think I do not know if my writing skills have improved. I honestly do not feel that they have improved.

What aspects of your English need to be improved and how do you plan to do this?
I do not know, maybe all, because I do not feel that I have improved in anything, because my pronunciation is still the same, they still cost me the verb tenses.

Outside the English class, how much are you using English these days? What for?
I like to watch subtitled series, and normally I can to understand the most of the dialogue, because I can understand the English at normal speed, also I understand the music, I can read books and if someone asks me a question, I can answer decently.

Comments

  1. I agree with you about Monday classes

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah... Monday it's boring in general

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is true, I prefer the tuesday class

    ReplyDelete
  4. i agree with you, the people who talk in the CD's speak very fast

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have very good english skills, I don't recognize what is the meaning of english songs and in the movies i recognize a little sentences.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog