job

Hello to all who read this blog! today I going to write about the job I would have if I was not studying chemist. Well, this would be my dream job. This job would be to be a photographer, because I love take photos oh beautiful places. This job is an outdoor job. Obviously. because inside my home it would be very boring, but  I love the nature, the culture, meet people, and know places.
I would travel around the world seeing beautiful landscapes of the most hidden places. But first I would travel through my country. In this job would not be in an office because it would not be necessary. I just need a camera, a computer and a partner, because it is boring travel alone.
I think, I need to study photograph, but is not necessary, maybe I would study languages because that is how i could communicate with people from other places.
My second option as it would be to be a make-up artist because I am very good at doing that, and I am not sure how much my salary would be, because It depends a lot on the time I spend doing that and I do not think I need to learn about that, I just practice.

Comments

  1. Wow photography is really interesting . You would travel to many places. Really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would also like to travel around the world.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

English Language Challenges