pets

Hello!! Today I going to write about pets, specifically my favorite pet. Well, I like all the animals, but I prefer cats, but I can't have a cat at home because I'm allergic to them, is so sad. but I have a dog, is so pretty, but a little grouchy.

The name of my dog is 'Toby', yeah so unusual. is a poodle. I have it for 12 years. I found it in the school, he was there for a month, until I took it home. He likes to sleep, and does it anywhere, but he loves my parent's bed. His favorite activity is to look out the window, he love play with the babies and puppies but do not like the children , but the person he loves is my mom. when he gets bored, he bites the garden plants, but when I want to scold it, it makes puppies face 





I love my dog, he is like me, grouchy, funny and distracted, is my best friend. And it is not photogenic and he likes to go to the hairdresser


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

English Language Challenges