My best holidays

Hello everyone! today I going to write about my best holidays, well, some blogs ago I wrote that I was going to go Rapa Nui, and I traveled to that place a few months ago with my friends.
I went to Rapa Niu in July, for 7 days, I went with my mom and 8 friends.
Well, the island is beautiful, we were in Hanga Roa, but far away from the center, the first day we went for a walk along the coast, near Hanga Roa. And we went to the beach of the turtles. The next day we went to Tahai, this place have 8 moais and is near of Hanga Roa, and then we went to the beach of palms. It was very fun that day.

Image result for aka tongarikiThe thirt day we went to Orongo, is a volcano, but it asleep, and in its crater have an ecosystem, and next to the crater have ancient houses where the people lived. That day it was raining and I caught a cold. The next day we went to Anakena, is a beach on the other side of the island. I mean, is far away from Hanga Roa. And in Anakena always have sun.

The Sunday we danced cueca in the church of Hanga Roa, and then we go to the beach, the next day we moved to the center, to other house, and I got a tatto!!. the next day we went to dance to a rest house, and the people were so happy. And then we went to aka tongariki in this place have 15 moais, and then we went to Rano Raraku other volcano.

I loved this holidays! and I hope to go again.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

English Language Challenges