Post graduate studies

Hello everyone who read this blog! Today I going to write about post graduate studies. 
Exist very courses of post graduate, like Ph. D., master, Batchelor Degree, post tittle, professional degree. 
Well, I am studying in my second year of Chemistry in University of Chile, this university have programs of master and Ph.D.
Ph.D. of university of Chile have different topics like spectroscopy, physicochemistry, enviromental chemistry, polymer chemistry, solid state chemistry, inorganic chemistry, organic chemistry, theoretical chemistry.

I really do not know what I want to follow studied like post graduate course, because as I wrote earlier, I am studied in my second year. But I am interested in inorganic chemistry which is the study of the formation, composition, structure and chemical reactions of the elements and inorganic compounds. I really do not know where I would do the post graduate course, but my goal is to study outside of Chile. I know there are many ways to do post graduate course, I mean there are face to face, distance learning, but I prefer part-time course, because that way I can work and study at the same time. 

But my goal really is to have a major in chemistry to able to work and maybe after doing that, really think about having a master.





that's all for Today, thanks for reading my blog 👿

Comments

  1. Getting a degree out of the country sound amazing :o

    ReplyDelete
  2. is very hard choose a post grade the chemistry is very ample

    ReplyDelete
  3. Getting a Master or a Ph.D. in inorganic chemistry sounds a interesting option.

    ReplyDelete
  4. study abroad it's excellent experience

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

English Language Challenges