My opinion

Hello everyone who is reading this blog! Today I going to write about my about some topics

Chilean politicians, in my opinion this people are so negligent, because every time they have to do new laws, they fight among themselves by the political party to which they belong and in the end they only achieve that the citizenship is the harmed. The Chilean politicians just do thing after seeing the people marching in the streets, after seeing the damage left in the protest.

Having an exotic pet at home, I think to have an exotic pet in a home, a little home, is so cruel, because not only It´s physically harmful to the animal, but also the animal is submitted to a lot of stress. Also this can to bring a lot of damage to the ecosystem from which the animal was extracted and also where it was taken.

Recycling, my opinion about the recycling in the country is faulty, I mean, in my commune this can not be done frequently because there are not many places to recycle and the few places there are  always full of garbage.

Violence on television, I think the violence in the television is too much, every program in TV have violence, the news, the TV soaps, TV series, all this programs have violence types like murders, robberies, you would think it is super normal to see violence in the news, at all time all the news, even in the reports is too much.



Comments

  1. About recycling in Chile... you're right, it's difficult because you do not always find the places to do it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

English Language Challenges