The cartoon, anime, or TV series that I like the most

Hello everyone who is reading my blog! Today I going to write about a cartoon, anime or TV series that I like the most. I think this is my favorite blog, because it's a topic that I like a lot.

Image result for supernaturalWell I'm a Disney´s fan, and I saw many series like Hanna Montana, The suite life, and many others, and I think I've seen most of his movies. But now I see other series, like grey's anatomy, supernatural, flash, supergirl and teen wolf. I love these types of series. I like supernatural thing, and superheroes. I am not a reader of mangas or comics, because I prefer read books, I do not know why.

The cartoons and anime always have part of my life, when I was a child watch Dragon Ball was part of my weekend, or watch Tom & Jerry, Looney tunes or this type of cartoons.

Image result for teen wolfWith my family only I see one series, 'Versailles' - It's so great,-  my favorite series is Supernatural, but now It is not in Netflix and is so difficult found in other channel, because in warner channel is transmitted in the early morning. Also I see superheroes series, but I do not have time to finish watching them, is so sad for my, because I'm a fan of teen wolf and this series it's over.

Sometimes talk to my friends about the series, but they are also students, and no have many time to talk about this. But when we have time we don't stop talking 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

English Language Challenges