A country I would like to visit

Image result for franciaHello again! Today I going to write about a country would like to visit. well, the list of the countries would I like to visit is so long, in it they are countries like Canada, USA, UK, Spain, Greece, Denmark, Germany, but preferentially I will go to France, I love France, I think is very romantic, it have many monuments, like the Palace of Versailles, and visit all of its castles. I know a little bit of its history, or the Eiffel tower, Notre-Dame of Paris, Arc de Triomphe, and the French Riviera because I love the beach, and swim, and go down the paris street, because is one of the cities of fashion, but principally because in Paris there is a Disneyland.


Image result for francia versaillesI would like to visit France because is so beautiful, and France has long been a global centre of arts, and culture. I would like to visit all, mean, visit the most beautiful places of France, I like to learn a little bit of their culture.

If I go to France, I would go only as a traveler, to meet the country and that.  I would prefer live in Germany or Denmark.




Comments

  1. Very special visit Paris , I hope you make it

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a long list! Paris is a good place to go :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

English Language Challenges