The best concert I went to
 It was on November 12th of the last year. In the Estadio Bicentenario de La Florida. I went to see Green Day with my best friend. She won the tickets in a contest.

Green day is an American punk-rock band formed in 1986; its members are Billie Joe Armstrong, Mike Dirnt and Tré Cool. They came to Chile to present their new album, Revolution Radio.

The band sang many of most iconic songs, like Boulevard of broken dreams, and Holidays.
The people in this place were so crazy, and this was cool! Everyone was jumping and singing his songs, I felt so excited, because that was the first time they saw them live and I was so close to them.

In a moment of the concert , the vocalist invites somebody up on the stage, the boy sang with Billie 
Joe and then he gave him a guitar.  After the band invite to other guy up on the stage and the guy sang with the band!!



THAT WAS AMAZING !

Comments

  1. i believe have listened a Green Day but i don't remember, regards Java !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Green Day! My cousin is Green Day's number one fan!
    Well... she's crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've never listen listend green day but i so sure that they are so cool

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

English Language Challenges