My Blogging Experience


Hello to everyone who goes through this blog! Today is my last blog of this term!!  And it’s a very special fay because of this
The topic of this blog is … “my blogging experience” great, is not it?

Well in general I like the English class, but I like more the Thursday class, because is more interactive. In any case I like English III class more than English II class, because I think I learned more than last semester.
And in the blog class, I do not know if my writing skills have improved. I honestly do not feel that they have improved.
I think that blogs should have more interesting topics, because the topic that we have to write now are bit difficult to explain. In my opinion the blogs should include at least one blog of our choice. Because for example the blog 5 is so boring, that is, who is interested in reading if I prefer the truth or feel good? And other thing, who is interested in writing that, is boring.
This is my bogging experience, but anyway I enjoyed reading my classmate’s blogs and also commenting in other classmate’s blogs, because in this ways I can know them a little bit better.  





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

English Language Challenges