Something that I've learned or found out


hello! Again, today I will write about something that I've learned. well when I was a child I learn to dance Chilean folklore, I was 5 years old and I thought that was funny, but I really did not understand much, when I was growing I liked it. 
When I was 10 years old, my teacher took me to a championship, I did not win, but I reached the final. Over time I was learning to dance better. This made me wants to know  typical places and learn culturally

Learning to dance made me meet many people and many places. The group in which I dace was invited to ovalle some years ago, and this year we went to Easter Island for a cultural exchange. I was able to know a little about their culture. 

And going this only makes me want to keep learning ... and travelingthrough my country

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

English Language Challenges