the person that I admire in the field of Chemitry


Hello to all who read my blog!! Today I will talk about the person that I admire in the field of chemistry. I chose this person for everything he contributed in this field. I got to know your work the last year in English II, when we had to choose a topic to expose and although I did not speak of him, I was able to know what his work was.
Glenn Theodore Seaborg (April 19, 1912- February 25, 1999) was an American atomic and nuclear physicist. He won the Nobel Prize in chemistry in 1951 for his discoveries in chemistry with transuranic elements. He discovered 10 elements and developed the concept of the element actinide and was the first to introduce the actinides series, he also set the current disposition of the periodic table of the elements also contributes to the discovery of more than 100 isotopes of different elements. He was also hailed as a pioneer in nuclear medicine.
I think he was a genius for all his work and everything he contributed, and despite being a physicist his biggest job was based on chemistry which contributed a lot. 


                                               Glenn Seaborg - 1964.jpg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

English Language Challenges