The truth or Feeling good?


well, this question is always in our thougths, but I think the answers change every time. I prefer the truth, I do not like the lies, nor spend a life growing with them, because the feeling good only lasts a moment, but them desappears. Also telling the truth makes having a better relationship with preople close to you, that is, it is good to be happy and everything, but in my opinion it is not right.
In regards to the relationship with my friends, we always tell each other the truth and we have an excellent frienship and for the same reason we do not any problems or anything like that. I know that the feeling of feeling good is great and all that, but even them I would not change if people told me the truth for nothing. Because that would not be my true life. yes, is true that I can not control that people tell me the truth, but I'm always willing to accept it

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

English Language Challenges