My dream job



Today I talk about my dream job, well my dream job is to take pictures of beautiful places, well is a outdoor job, because I like the nature, the culture, the people ang know places, I would travel arround the world seeing the beautiful landspaces of the most hidden places, but first I would travel through my country.  My dream job would not be in an office, because it would not be necessary, I just need a camera, a computer, and a partner, It's so boring to travel alone.I think, I need to study photografy, but is not necessary, maybe some languajes because that's how I could communicate  with people with from other places.

 And well, apart from taking photos I would learn from people, because if It's just taking pictures the truth is that it would not be so interesting. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

English Language Challenges