A post-graduate course I might do

Today I will write about doing a pots-graduate course.
I'm in my second year of chemistry  and the truth is that I don't think much a lot about a post-graduate course at this time. But the university where I study has many courses of post-graduate, like; Enviromental Chemistry, Colloid Chemistry, Chemistry of materials, Metallurgical Chemistry, Medicinal Chemistry, Chemometrics.
But I would like to continue studying about Chemistry of materials, because I think It's interesting.

I would study in face-to-face classes, because I would not understand much online, it would be difficult for me.

I would like to study abroad, like anybody, I suppose, it would be great. And my favorite country to go to study would be Germany.

Comments

  1. Germany has a long history of work with Chemistry, a nation of chemists....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

English Language Challenges